Friday, March 4, 2011

Pink Floyd - The Wall


I kept with the basic theme of Pink Floyd's, The Wall, album cover. I used an image from Wikicommons of a a brick wall. I created 3 new layers of the same image adjusting each one so the bricks lined up as perfectly as I could get them after I flipped it horizontally. I then merged down each one of the layers to create 1 new layer. I copied the new image to create another layer, then tried to get a font as close to the original Pink Floyd font (using Yellowjacket) and adjusted the kearning to -50. I created a Clipping Mask by dropping the font into the brick image. I wanted to highlight, "Another Brick in the Wall" so I made another layer, used the Polygonal Lasso to highlight the one brick, inversed the selection and deleted it. I upped the opacity to make the brick stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment